Thursday, March 31, 2011

BEAUTIFUL LENGTHS

after stumbling upon this photo last week on pinterest, i decided it was time again to donate my hair. just over two years ago, i donated my hair for the first time to pantene beautiful lengths. this time, steph at square one cut off the 10 inches to be donated ( pantene only requires 8 inches ). with warm weathered thoughts, i figured its time to make the cut!

the one thing i know i will miss is being able to throw it back into a pony tail whenever i don't feel like doing my hair. now, all i've got is a little sprout!

so, what do you think!?


2 comments:

  1. katie ... i love it! soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is too cute! And I love your haircut :) I just chopped mine off a month or so ago and love it...so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete