Sunday, July 3, 2011

GRANNY'S 80!

my sweet little granny turns 80 this month so we decided to throw her a little surprise party! it was such a wonderful evening filled with laughter ( if you know the albrecht's you know you can't get us all together and not have an overabundance of that! ), tears, good times, and cheers!


my granny is known for her ability to instantaneously cry. so of course, once she realized all of her family and friends had gathered to celebrate 80 wonderful years of her life, she cried. luckily, my aunt was fully prepared with tissues!



you may not know that i come from a HUGE family. my dad is one of 11 ( this is all of the kids below! ) and my mom is one of 8. i wouldn't want it any other way, a big family is the most fun!

this is a gift from one of my grandparents friend who was a photographer. he took this picture of my grandpa many years ago just for fun and then decided to get creative years later! that is a photo of my granny when she was about 4 in the dream bubble above him :) it's such a sweet way to remember my gramps.


here's a few from the photobooth i made! everyone seemed to have fun with all of my handmade props :)

No comments:

Post a Comment